# of Positions: 1
Start Date: April
Passion for Fashion?
We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team.
Currently, recruiting full- time Sales Lead.
This position works in collaboration with the store manager to provide:
Prompt & courteous service.
Maximizes sales & leads/coaches associates in store.
Maintains a neat, organized store & stockroom.
Product knowledge, visual merchandising, sales techniques & administrative task.
Previous selling experience.
Previous management experience.
Daytime availability is required.
Please apply in person (no phone calls please)View Store: Call It Spring
Description of Position: Responsible for supporting the store manager to achieve all company goals and initiatives through driving sales, developing talent and executing company initiatives. Operates in a professional manner, demonstrates exceptional customer service and drives a consistent message to all team members.
Required Skills: Excellent customer service detail oriented, excellent time management, planning and organizing skills. Adaptable & flexible to changing priorities. Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends, days and evenings.
Please apply via email to Lou at: firstname.lastname@example.orgView Store: Children's Place
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Duration: Permanent Part Time.
Description: Open and close the store, customer service, and cash.
Required Skills: Will Train.
Please apply in person with resume.View Store: Clair de Lune
Sales driven individual, responsible for opening and closing the store. Must be willing to peirce ears (will train). Must be available days, nights and weekends, 1 year previous retail experience. Please apply in person.View Store: Claire's
Love your job!
Are you a passionate and inspiring Assistant Store Manager who is looking for career growth?
DAVIDsTEA is a Canadian based company that has achieved great success in a short timeframe of seven years. We’re best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design, and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products.
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about delicious tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
As an Assistant Store Manager you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of your store, the development of your team and ensuring that every customer leaves with a smile.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Ensure that your team delivers the outstanding DAVIDsTEA Experience, while providing the highest level of customer service.
• Lead by example through educating customers about the world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, products and accessories.
• Deliver feedback and coaching on a regular basis to team members, and promote a positive and fun team atmosphere.
• Meet sales targets and achieve profitability by controlling costs (labour, supplies, inventory etc.).
• Oversee day-to-day operations, and delegate effectively to meet daily/weekly deadlines.
• Establish DAVIDsTEA as a community contributor: create relationships with local businesses and participate in local events.
Some ideal qualifications you possess:
• 2-3 years of retail/sales or customer service experience
• A friendly and upbeat personality
• Hands-on Assistant Store Manager with a track record of consistently improving sales performance and team development
• Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
• Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Interest in tea and/or willingness to learn and become a tea expert
• A self-starter with excellent communication skills
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile— one cup at a time.
Please apply by going to David's Tea website: www.davidstea.comView Store: DAVIDs TEA
Description of Position: Opening/Closing, overseeing staff when manager is out.
Required Skills: Experienced in Retail Sales and Supervising
Apply in PersonView Store: Green Earth
Customer service, store maintenance, interest and knowledge of music and movies would be an asset.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com or drop off at the Quinte Mall location.
View Store: Sam the Record Man
Duration: Permanent 20+ at peak
Description of Position: Customer Service Sales (Shoes) 2-3 evenings a week/weekends. Must be available all shifts.
Required Skills: Computer, Sales, Customer Service
Apply in personView Store: Shumaker
SEASONAL POSITION: May - September
START DATE: May 1, 2017
Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 2000 retail stores across North America. We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Sunglass Hut has an energetic, fashion-forward culture and diverse career paths for all types of talented and driven people.
At Sunglass Hut, our mission is to be the premier shopping and inspiration destination for the top brands, latest trends and exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please apply online at: jobs.luxottica.com and Search: Belleville, ONView Store: Sunglass Hut